Kingwood Underground
the heart and soul of our Kingwood, Texas family
Login - Create Account - Help
Clean out your garage on Kingwood bookoo! Or find local garage sales on Yard Sale
KU Live!

Home Alarm System - Montgomery County Permit?

who's talking here?

andreweggplant 1
Zapper009 1
Harris 1

     » send to friend     » save in my favorites     » flag dangerous topic flag as a dangerous topic

Harris --- 4 years ago -

Hello Everyone!

We just moved to the Woodridge Forest subdivision in Kingwood.

I'm apparently supposed to get some sort of permit? According to my home alarm system company.

Trying to figure out which police department to call under which my house falls under to get this permit.

Thanks in advance for any help.


Zapper009 --- 4 years ago -

Call your alarm company... 

andreweggplant --- 4 years ago -

Here ya go... if you are in City of Houston you need a city permit. This info is for Montgomery CountyMontgomery County Residential Alarm Permit 

page 1
Login to add your comments!

see more discussions about...


Online now:
hit counters

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Ice Box

Kingwood Underground