Kingwood Underground
the heart and soul of our Kingwood, Texas family
Login - Create Account - Help
Clean out your garage on Kingwood bookoo! Or find local garage sales on Yard Sale
KU Live!

Looking for a licensed electrcian for help

who's talking here?

sdanielmcev 1
insanotard 1

     » send to friend     » save in my favorites     » flag dangerous topic flag as a dangerous topic

insanotard --- 4 years ago -

Had to run a new URD cable from my utility to my meter box on my house and the city of houston will not inspect it unless done by an electrician that is licensed. All the work has been done by me and I just need someone to help me get the permit so I can restore power to my house and get the temporary bypass taken off. it cost me 261 a month to have that and I cant afford it.

anyone who knows a licensed electrician please message me. I need all the help I can get. 

sdanielmcev --- 4 years ago -

Pro Tech Electric 

page 1
Login to add your comments!

see more discussions about...


Online now:
hit counters

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Ice Box

Kingwood Underground