Kingwood Underground
the heart and soul of our Kingwood, Texas family
Login - Create Account - Help
Clean out your garage on Kingwood bookoo! Or find local garage sales on Yard Sale Search.com
KU Live!

Happiness

who's talking here?

CavemanBarney 2
Dorothy Parker 1
SagaciousSighFiGurl 2
TinktheSprite 1
Edgar Po Wong 1
PelsFan 1

     » send to friend     » save in my favorites     » flag dangerous topic flag as a dangerous topic

SagaciousSighFiGurl (Mod) --- 2 years ago -

I just heard that a study has shown that 40% of your happiness is dependent upon your genetic makeup. IOW, your attitude that you are born with is a big chunk of it. The other 60% was divided up between health/pain issues and work/economic factors.

What do you think? Is someone who sees the glass half full the lucky ones?

I guess it buffers the theory many have that attitude really is the most important factor bc it drives how you see everything, and everything you see is framed by a positive or negative outlook. 

PelsFan --- 2 years ago -

I am always happy, the glass is always half full! 

Dorothy Parker --- 2 years ago -

Personality and life circumstances. How you innately deal with life will tell you how happy you are. Lots of people "fake it, til they make it" but who you are at your core never changes. 

TinktheSprite --- 2 years ago -

I like to be happy. But in general I think I am a positive person, making life work for me. I know what makes me unhappy and I try my best to avoid that and those who make me unhappy. Denial helps me be happy. 

CavemanBarney --- 2 years ago -

0 

SagaciousSighFiGurl (Mod) --- 2 years ago -

What are you hugging there, CMB?.. 

CavemanBarney --- 2 years ago -

I don't know, and that's why I'm so happy...lol 

Edgar Po Wong --- 2 years ago -

My genetic makeup is Cover Girl. :/ 

page 1
Login to add your comments!

see more discussions about...


Online now:
hit counters

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Ice Box

Kingwood Underground